Wednesday, September 27, 2017

HORROR HOOTENANNY 13 Questions with JEANO ROID COFFINBERRY

THE HORROR HOOTENANY is days away!
Dr. Gangrene's 13 Questions rolls on..
Today's victim is JEANO ROID from THE CREEPING CRUDS!



Name and weapon of choice in the band:
Jeano Roid Coffinberry. That's my real name and I play horrific guitar in The Creeping Cruds.

Favorite movie monster?
Frankenstein, the Monster. He didn't ask to be ugly. I feel a kindred spirit..


Best horror movie you've seen recently?
Watched The Curse of Frankenstein the other night. Such a great flick.


Remakes: Yes or No?
Up til 83 or so (The Thing), yes. All those Hammer films were technically remakes. That's the best horror out there. But all these current remakes are simply shite. Evil Dead remake was a turd as were all the slashy 80's characters being redone in the past 20 years. Not fun, not entertaining. Just bad.


What bands inspired you to play music?
The Ramones, The Cramps, Alice Cooper, BOC, Turbonegro, Forbidden Dimension. You know, the good bands.


What do you like to do when not playing music? 
I make monsters and mess around with bulldogs. Friends are good too.


Munsters or Addams Family?
Both


Favorite song to play live?
Salem is a fun riff. And I'm sure people don't know what to make of it. It's just rock n roll y'know..


Favorite moment on stage/tour?
Always simply watching Handsome Jimmy. He is the most entertaining bass player in rock n roll.
That fuckin' goof.


Misfits, Ramones, or Cramps? 
Ramones, Cramps (close 2nd) then Misfits.


Pet peeves?
I hate when pets peeve on my carpet.


Favorite Halloween memory?
Way too many to narrow down to one. It's been a lifetime love affair. I do a yard haunt every year, which is featured on my Jeano Roid Flickr page. If you can figure out where I am you are invited to come check it out.


What would you like to have written on your tombstone when all is said and done? 
Put your ear to the ground. Thats me knocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment