Monday, September 25, 2017

HORROR HOOTENANNY 13 Questions with BEN from The Vamptones

The HORROR HOOTENANNY is less than a week away!
But we still have Dr. Gangrene's 13 questions with....
Today it's Ben from The Vamptones!



1. Name and weapon of choice in the band:
My name's Ben I play wild guitar

2. Favorite movie monster?
I'm gonna have to go with Frankenstein, although I love all the classics. My fave Frankie movie is Son of Frankenstein.

3. Best horror movie you've seen recently?
I really, really liked The Void.

4. Remakes: Yes or No?
I usually don't get excited about them. But I've seen some good ones. That wasn't a good answer was it?

5. What bands inspired you to play music?
If I had to pick a couple I'd say Talking Heads and Pixies.

6. What do you like to do when not playing music?
I like to podcast. Lately I've been watching a ton of The Waltons. I read a lot of Archie comics

7. Munsters or Addams Family?
Definitely Munsters! One of my favorite things is my Herman pull string Talking puppet from 1964!

8. Favorite song to play live?
Favorite Vamptones song would be Wizard of Gore which is obviously a song about H.G. Lewis. My favorite song of all time to play would definitely be Tequila.

9. Favorite moment on stage/tour?
One time my old band played L.A. and Keith Morris of Circle Jerks came and stood right up front the whole time. That was cool

10. Misfits, Ramones, or Cramps?
Ramones all the way!

11. Pet peeves?
Bad drivers. People being late. People that drive bad because they're always late

12. Favorite Halloween memory?
When I was around 5 my grandparents put on a mini haunted house for me and my brother. It actually scared the shit outta me

13. What would you like to have written on your tombstone when all is said and done?
"It's a Dead Man's Party, who could ask for more

No comments:

Post a Comment