Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Horror Hootenanny Interview Series - KID GRUESOME from ALUCARD!


Who the hell are ya and what is your job in the band?

Kid Gruesome. I play drums or thunder cannons if you will...

What did you do musically before Alucard (bands etc)
I used to play in an indie rock band that sounded alot like The Steve Miller Band called The Expression.

What are your favorite/most influential bands?
My biggest influence band wise is Bright Eyes, Co Co Rosie, Opiv, Rancid, Green Day and Blink 182.

What are your favorite/most influential horror flick?
Favorite. Horror flicks are Pelts, Ed Gein The Ghoul of Plainfield, Texas Chainsaw (the one with Mathew McConaughey) 

What movie scared you the most?
Amityville Horror

Most overrated Horror movie?
The most overrated horror flick is probably Paranormal Activity that shit sucked.

Who is the biggest celebrity you have ever met?
The biggest celeb I've met is Conor Oberst of bright eyes. 

What Alucard song is your favorite to play live?
Favorite song live is "Bateman".

What is one cool thing the kids may not know about Alucard?
And as an interesting fact I have high social anxiety and I met hHro and Steele through a Craigslist ad looking for a drummer and for the longest time I'd show up practice and leave and never say a word to either of them I never talked! Then one day out of the blue I just started talking it's weird really.








No comments:

Post a Comment